A will specifies how you want your estate to be distributed. A will is critical, because if you do not prepare one (or some other suitable estate plan), then the state will determine who receives your property and who cares for your children.
A will can address matters such as:
- Guardianship for your minor or adult, disabled children
- The beneficiaries of your assets (your 双色球走势图下载安装 and other property)
- Who will receive treasured family heirlooms
- Care preferences for your pets
- Whether your loved ones can access your social media accounts
This an extremely important document for you and for your family. It should be constructed with a great deal of care, after a detailed discussion with your lawyer双色球走势图下载安装. We will draft your will to ensure that your estate can be administered without unnecessary expense or delay.